To examine the extent to which the objectives and results of the WASH Programme in Sudan had been achieved over an eight year period.
To highlight lessons learned, identify success stories and areas of improvement for the programme’s efficiency, effectiveness, sustainability and adherence to a human‐rights based approach.
- Developed project operational plan and monitored progress and quality
- Collected and reviewed all project files and designed research tools and report outline
- Designed and implemented training programme,
- Conducted field visits to households, schools, and health centers in rural, communities and IDP camps and managed field data collection in six states.
- Analyzed quantitative data and tabulating and interpreted qualitative data,
- Reported and presented the evaluation outcomes.