Senior Financial and Contract officer required on a full time basis
We are currently hiring a Senior Financial and Contract officer on a full-time basis.
- Participates with technical units and BDU in developing the financial proposals for prospected projects.
- Ensures the implementation of the Company financial procedures concerning project payment authorization documents.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and yearly company’s cash flow.
- Reviews and approves the projects payment orders with respect of the budget items and the financial terms of projects contracts.
- Reviews the classification of projects expenditures with respect to the budget items.
- Applies cost center concept to allocate disbursements (other than personnel costs) on different projects/ activities.
- Manages the direct financial consultancy outsourcing contracts.
- Follows up the financial situation of projects with the Technical Units.
- Manages the Income Sheet (Planned & actual).
- Coordinates with MMISU Manager to ensure proper implementation of QuickBooks system for reporting, invoicing, planning & budgeting of projects’ accounts.
- Enters projects invoices into QuickBooks system with respect of the terms of payment.
- Prepares the Contract Management weekly plan.
- Prepares the project Financial Internal & External reports.
- Prepares a recap financial report for all projects (Budget/Actual/Variance) and Financial Analysis ratios and comparisons.
- Maintains the filing system for project accounts up to date and complete.
- Reviews the Taxation Ratios for projects’ accounts with the senior accounting officer and ensure compliance with taxation laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or related subject.
- Minimum experience of 5 years.
- High level of communication and presentation skills.
- High competency in dealing with a computerized accounting system.
- Very Good written and spoken English Language.
Kindly submit your CV to the following email: