To examine the extent to which the objectives and results of the WASH Programme in Sudan have been achieved over an eight year period.
To highlight lessons learned, identify success stories and areas of improvement for the programme’s efficiency, effectiveness, sustainability and adherence to a human‐rights based approach.
- Develop project operational plan and monitor progress and quality
- Collect and review all project files and design research tools and report outline
- Design and implement training programme,
- Conduct field visits to households, schools, and health centers in rural, communities and IDP camps and manage field data collection in six states.
- Analyzing quantitative data and tabulating and interpreting qualitative data,
- Reporting on and presenting the evaluation outcomes.