The project objective is: (i) To identify barriers and opportunities for disabled people in the job market or in the self-employment, analysis and interviews would be lead; (ii) Analyse needs, barriers for disabled people to be integrated in the labour market; (iii) Propose recommendations.
Services Provided by NSCE
- Phase 1: Analysis of the situation, review of the legal framework, documents review ;
- Phase 2: Implementation of the survey :
- Preparation of the local activities;
- Qualitative study;
- Consolidate and analyse of findings;
- Phase 3: Dissemination workshop, validation of results, and submission of the final report.
Final beneficiaries : 35 000 Handicaps.
|Area||Gender Diversity and Mainstreaming , Integrated Rural Development|
|Service||Capacity building , Institutional And Organizational Development , Policy Advice , Project Design And Implementation , Research , Training Need Assessment|